Element of Earth; consort of Nut; Father of Asar
Facts on Geb
Month – 23 February to 22 March
Stone – Amber
Colour – Brown
Metal – Bronze: Does brass have healing properties?
Composed of Copper and Zinc, Brass has metaphysical healing properties to boost the immune system and to give courage. Repeated wearing of Brass jewellery pieces will cause them to take on your own body chemistry revealing your personal energy signature.
Other uses of Bronze/Copper: What did Egyptians use bronze for?
Egyptians then deliberately began producing bronze and copper-arsenic alloys, and imported bronze from neighbouring lands. Artisans used bronze to create not only tools and weapons, but also ornamental doors for temples and shrines, vessels, offering tables, statues, and jewellery.
Incense – Patchouli: Grounding, Balancing, Mood-harmonizing
Bulnesene is known to exhibit the following activity:
Guaiene is known to exhibit the following activity:
An earthy, spicy fragrance
Caryophyllene is known to exhibit the following activity:
Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial, Neuro-protective, Anti-depressant, Antioxidant, Analgesic
Other Uses of Patchouli:
Scent – Olive
Tree – Persea (Further information on this:
Edible Uses: The fresh or dried leaves can be used as a flavouring in soups etc the flavour and quality are comparable to the true bay (Laurus nobilis); A tea is made from the leaves.
Red bay was widely employed medicinally by the Seminole Indians who used it to treat a variety of complaints, but especially as an emetic and body cleanser It is little, if at all, used in modern herbalism.
The leaves are abortifacient, analgesic, antirheumatic, appetizer, emetic and febrifuge. An infusion can be used to abort a foetus up to the age of four months. An infusion is also used in treating fevers, headaches, diarrhoea, thirst, constipation, appetite loss and blocked urination.
A strong decoction is emetic and was used as a body purification when treating a wide range of complaints.
A decoction of the leaves is used externally as a wash on rheumatic joints and painful limbs.
The bright reddish-brown wood is hard, heavy, close-grained, extraordinarily strong, rather brittle.
The wood works well and is suitable for interior uses such as cabinets, but trees with large straight trunks are not sufficiently common to make the tree of commercial interest.
Animal – Goose, Duck, Mongoose and Lizard
- The Earth Father who together with the Sky/Heavenly Mother gave birth to Ausar. Geb is responsible for vegetation, growth, physical support of the Earth. He is a sustainer. He is responsible for phenomena such as storms, earthquakes, and Earth magic. In the Ausar Auset Tree of Life, Geb represents the 10th Sphere which represents the foundation, balance, and steady assurance.
- In the Kemetic Tree of Life each Neter/ Each Sphere or Force represents a particular human or transcendental philosophical issue. Geb is one of the Lower spheres of the Tree of Life that must be experienced and transcended to progress further towards higher realms of Self Realisation.
- Sacred Woman – Queen Afua
- GEK Ancestry prayer book
- ADORN YOUR SOUL | Chakra stones and metals …https://bahgsujewels.com ›
- A history of precious metals used in ancient Egypt | Providenthttps://blog.providentmetals.com ›
- The Fascinating History of Patchouli – – Koru Naturals
https://www.korunaturals.com › blog